Customizable 220GSM Waterproof Sun Shade Sail Rectangle Curved UV Block Durable Awning Canopy Outdoor Garden Backyard- 1 Year Warranty
- Waterproof sails are made from high-density polyester that blocks up to 95% of the sun's UV rays and repels up to 99% of rainwater.
- Waterproof and easy to install, will lower the ambient air temperature reducing your properties cooling cost and energy consumption
- Constructed of high-density polyester with UV-stabilized fabric for greater durability and protection, 1-year warranty
- Easy to Installation and Maintenance - with provided detailed instruction. Easy to clean with mild detergent and water, will not mold, mildew, stain, or tear.
- Ideal Shade Solutions - for your deck in backyard, pool, and pond, pergola, sandbox, driveway, or another outdoor area to protect against up to 95% harmful UV rays, and make your patio privacy safe, cool and fabulous
Patio Paradise Sun Shade Sail - the Advanced Quality Commercial Grand Shade Sails
Patio Paradise waterproof sun shade sail is the most cost-effective shade solution per square foot. Shade Sails protect and shade your outdoor areas. Also known as Sun Sails, shade sails make beautiful additions to your patio, backyard, or other outdoor areas, while providing excellent protection from the sun and its harmful UV radiation.
Patio Paradise Shade Sails are Wonderfully Versatile
Can be used for your patio, swimming pools, gardens, children's play areas, car spaces, or any other outdoor places
Can be attached to versatile places like homes, fences, trees, or posts
Can easily shield your deck or patio from view and give you privacy from above
Multiple colors and sizes for endless installation ideas to make your backyard unique and shady
High Quality and Easy to Install
Finished with strong stitched seam and durable stainless steel eyelets on each corner
Easy to install and takedown, with provided detailed instruction.
Why You Need Your Shade Sails to be Waterproof?
Up to 95% of harmful UV rays are blocked out
Made of high-density polyester (UV stabilized), more durable than any other types of shade sails
Ideal for unpredictable weather, Rot proof, easy to clean
Note: please allow a minimum of an additional 10% of sail length between each fixing point and the end of the sail’s fixing accessory for tensioning.