Accountant for Patio Paradise, Inc., Master in Accounting or Biz Administration.
• Prepare financial plans and monitor profitability and growth targets;
• Design and modify accounting systems;
• Audit, develop and prepare analytical data and financial reports to reflect current and projected budgetary and financial status;
• Perform schedule computations of accruals, property and equipment, and calculates depreciation expenses;
• Perform audit or review accounting procedures as assigned by the Accounting Management;
• Record transactions in account ledgers, prepare trial balances and financial statements using specialized computer software programs;
• Analyze financial trends, inventory and cash flow analysis;
• Prepare budget and financial accounting reports and forecast, manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles;
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
• Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
HR, 4010 Georgia Blvd, San Bernardino, CA 92407.