Customizable 180GSM Straight Edge Sun Shade Sail with grommets, Rectangle Outdoor Shade Cloth Pergola Cover UV Block Fabric -3 Year Warrenty
- The sunshade sail finished with a strong stitched seam and durable stainless steel eyelets on each corner, turquoise green color as shown on photos, Constructed with woven high-quality and high-density polyethylene weave fabric (180 GSM)
- 16ft PE ropes and Stainless steel D-rings in each corner make the sun shade sail easily attached to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it.
- Shade Sail will lower the ambient air temperature reducing your properties' cooling cost and energy consumption. The savings will pay for the Shade Sail's over time, with the right design.
- 3-year warranty, easy to clean with mild detergent and water. It is fade-resistant and is free of mildew, and stains.
- Widely used over a patio, lawn, garden, pool, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway, or another outdoor area to protect against up to 90% harmful UV rays, and make your patio privacy safe, cool and fabulous.
Sunshade sail is a stylish and effective shade solution that fits most outdoor living space. You can creatively design your own little shady area in a courtyard, pool, gardens, children's' play areas, car spaces, and even entryways. The heavy-duty Polyethylene material will keep you cool and out of the hot sun. Also known as Sun Sails, shade sails make beautiful additions to your patio, backyard, or other outdoor areas, while providing excellent protection from the sun and its harmful UV radiation. A chic shade sail is a perfect alternative to a traditional pergola or covered porch. Floating and curvaceous, Shade Sails make an attractive addition to any property, and with the right design, they can enhance the existing property with artistic or architectural flair and style. Sail Shades are wonderfully versatile; they can be attached to homes, fences, trees, or patio columns. In addition, they can be supported by wood posts or steel columns embedded in concrete footings. They can easily be taken down seasonally if necessary. Shade Sails are the ultimate in stylish sun protection. You can creatively design your own little shady area in a courtyard, pool, gardens, children's' play areas, car spaces, and even entryways. The perimeter of each sail is designed with a gentle centenary curve inwards toward the center of the sail to control the fabric tension. Shade sails have reinforced webbing around the perimeter, and steel D rings at each corner. When properly tensioned, shade sail fabric will not wrinkle, sag, or flap in the wind. The heavy-duty Polyethylene material will keep you cool and out of the hot sun. This unique state-of-the-art mesh material will block the sun's UV rays and will withstand damages caused by moisture and natural temperature extremes. Washable with regular soap and water.