15 Ft One Way Lock Steel Wire Cable and Kit for Soft Ground Mounting for Sun Shade Sail Pole Stand Post Heavy-Duty Awning Canopy Support Poles
- New Design One-way wire lock- easy to fasten the cable/wire in one direction, The 15 Ft One Way Lock Steel Wire Cable and Kit for Concrete Mounting Polefor Sun Sail Pole Awning Canopy Support Poles.
- Made from High-Quality Stainless Steel, never rust. Easy to Installation and Maintenance, One-way wire lock- easy to fasten the cable/wire in one direction, allow 3/19 in(4mm) thickness wire to pass through;
- This hardware kit which includes the sheep eye pull screw was designed for hard ground, cement, woods or hard wall anchor. Using a hand saw to drill a corresponding size hole for the sheep eye pull screw. Put it into the hole and tighten the screw nut;
- If you want to shorten the length of the wire and create tension just pull the wire in one direction and with the wire lock it wont loose. If you want to loosen the wire toward the opposite way, just insert the key to the lock;
- What are you getting: 15 feet wire x1(3/19 inch), one way wire lock x1, wire lock key x1, shackle x2, snap hook x1, 11’ depth soft ground anchor x1.
Size: 15 Ft One-Way Wire Lock ( Soft Ground Anchor )
- Step 1: Find an ideal place to put the sheep eye pull screw in it and make it secure;
- Step 2: Use a snap hook to connect the D-ring of the pole and the hook the wire;
- Step 3: Put the shackle to the sheep eye pull screw with another snap hook;
- Step 4: Tighten the wire with enough tension on one direction, when the wire is pulled taut, it won't loose with the wire lock on it.
If you want to loosen the wire just insert the key to the wire lock. The wire clock allows 3/19 inch (4mm) wire to pass through.
15 feet wire x1(3/19 inch), one way wire lock x1, wire lock key x1, shackle x2, snap hook x1, 11?depth soft ground anchor x1.